Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HAIRCUT, ETC.

I've needed a haircut pretty badly for a while now, but Hank has been taking up so much time that it's pretty hard for my wife to play barber and mom at the same time. So today I decided to take matters into my own hands and cut my hair by myself. I have never done this before, and it turns out that it is really, really hard to do. I actually stabbed myself in the corner of my right eye with the scissors at one point. However, I managed to give myself a sort of mohawk/mullet thing that more or less resembles the DIY do's of the popular kids these days and, strangely enough, matches Hank's style as well. Here are some pics of us showing off our matching hair and rocking out. 
In other news, the results of last week's poll were unanimously in favor of the Half-Link as the preferred method of keeping a tight chain on a bike with vertical dropouts. No one voted for the Chain Tensioner, which makes sense considering its hideous appearance, but I was kind of disappointed that no one chose to cast their lot with the Saggy Baggy Chain! I thought at least someone would be purist enough to let it sag.  Anyway, check out the new poll for the week and choose your favorite style of handlebars. Assert your democratic ideals and vote, goddammit!

2 comments:

CarleeKajsa said...

i voted for the chain tensioner all along...dang...uh...what the hell is a chain tensioner? i just like the pic of you and hank...

Unknown said...

I love Hanks hoodie!