Sunday, July 26, 2009

ALWAYS RIDE WITH A REAR LIGHT

Ok, so I lied. How could my bike be finished without the addition of a skull to the rack? The best part is that with a strategically placed rear Frog light, the whole thing glows red at night, putting me in compliance with city mandated bicycle light requirements. I completely forgot that I had this skull until the other day when I found it in the geraniums (why was it there?). It used to be mounted on the fabled Pirate Bike (RIP), and it joins the Shimano 333 shift levers (also left over from that bike) for another shot at glory here! I rode the bike around town last night and got some strange looks from a cop and an enthusiastic "oh sweet" from some little kid with an ice cream cone. YARRRRR!!!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

you need to put a photo of it at night time, duh.