Thursday, May 31, 2012

MY BAND

Well, again it's been a while since I posted. Much has been going on- my wife and I had another boy, Gatsby, and we're proud to announce that he's big, healthy, and happy. I've also been continuing to work on the Yamaha SX 850, and I've been steadily growing my pedal board with new purchases and some original builds. All these are things I've been posting about over the past year, but today I'd like to promote my band; we just released our first EP, and we're pretty excited about it. We're called American Dirt, and we play what might best be described as 'garage country.' Its an honest American rock and roll band influenced by everyone from Neil Young to Nirvana. You can stream and/or buy our record on our website by visiting our LINK. I'll get a new pedal board post up soon along with an update on the SX, but for now, go rock out.

No comments: